Saturday, February 11, 2012

Seriously now.

I think the amount of variety in the world has diminished our spontaneity. How on earth can we decide what we want when we have so many choices? And it's not like they're important choices like should I eat chicken or beef in my black bean stir fry, they're pathetic choices. Choices that you'd make that no matter what option you chose, it wouldn't make a difference.

I constantly get stuck serving absolute knobs at work who can't choose the simplest of things. Take Havaianna thongs for example, whether you choose the black or brown it doesn't really matter, but no feel free to take 25 minutes of my life away from me while you make this mundane decision. God I'd hate to see these people caught up in an actual problem, you know, one that actual has a result that would effect something other than there god damn feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment